Subject: bug

From: kevinbanjo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2025 17:50:57 -0700

export PATH="$HOME/.config/guix/current/bin${PATH:+:}$PATH"
[kevin@scupper ~]$ guix pull
Updating channel 'nonguix' from Git repository at '
https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix'...
/home/kevin/.config/guix/channels.scm:4:7: warning: channel 'nonguix' lacks
'introduction' field but '.guix-authorizations' found
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 00291ad (56 new
commits)...
guix pull: warning: pulled channel 'guix' from a mirror of
https://git.guix.gnu.org/guix.git, which might be stale
Building from these channels:
  nonguix   https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix 926a17e
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 00291ad
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%guix substitute: warning: bordeaux.guix.gnu.org: connection failed:
Connection timed out
substitute:
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: connection failed:
Connection timed out
substitute:
building
/gnu/store/6ga93k66jqif53rqsb301c3brsz3rgxd-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
-substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
building
/gnu/store/pxa84jj0646ra62qa5izzf8l15mqf279-guile-git-0.10.0-checkout.drv...
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
\substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
-Backtrace:
          14 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/nrp94ffslkjadv2rxgqmlaqs5czv559q-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 13 (_ _)
    159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In guix/store.scm:
  2212:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>
#<procedure 7f77b7140230 at guix/self.scm:138?> ?)
   2040:8  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>)
In guix/gexp.scm:
   301:22  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>)
   1232:2  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>)
   1099:2  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>)
    940:4  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>)
In guix/store.scm:
  2097:12  3 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>)
   1434:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.100
7f77d0dc50a0> #<procedure 7f77bf3d96e0 at guix/store?> ?)
  1450:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f77d0dc50a0>
("/gnu/store/lc2k3pf2n6y421nxa8fkal47gpca3hp5-guix-daem?" ?) ?)
  1450:15  0 (loop #f)

guix/store.scm:1450:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "build of
`/gnu/store/b3mwqz4j8wpwkdvc1gm6f85m72q1nhqv-guile-git-0.10.0.drv' failed"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/nrp94ffslkjadv2rxgqmlaqs5czv559q-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"00291ad00ffddde1e557defaec3e9fde3f20cfaf"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "51a5310ede0099ba0d12d464c1e1268149b8a896"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

[kevin@scupper ~]$