Subject: Request for merging "go-team" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2025 11:59:22 +0100

Hi,

I've rebased on 2e628ad02c5b3efa4e6e4359cd866c0d57c18bff, resolved
conflicts and managed to build the whole chain of the first level
dependent packages:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -v1 -P1 [email-masked] -P1 [email-masked] -P1 [email-masked]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

There are only 2 packages which faild to build.

- lxd : old package, there is a new version which requirs 60+ new
  packages, tracking refresh progress here
  https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/issues/552

- demlo : old package, depends on go-1.17 (!) and unmaintained
  dependencies: go-github-com-wtolson-go-taglib,
  go-github-com-aarzilli-golua, go-github-com-stevedonovan-luar,
  go-gitlab-com-ambrevar-golua-unicode

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
---[ Commits stats ]---
* from-to: 2e628ad02c5b3efa4e6e4359cd866c0d57c18bff..c9c743fbaa0a33ea63ac05498d53b359c1c2ad68
* count: 222

---[ Packages stats ]---
* added: 68
* fixed: 7
* adjusted: 4
* realocated: 0
* removed: 6
* updated: 119

---[ Contributors ]---
* Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
* ngraves <[email-masked]>
* Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>

---[ Refresh inpact ]---
Building the following 8030 packages would ensure 13436 dependent packages are rebuilt
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--
Oleg