Subject: Re: Request for merging "go-team" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 20:13:32 +0100

Hi,

Great news!

Sorting out some family business and would enjoy to merge ^.^

Thanks,
Oleg

VCS: https://github.incerto.xyz/; https://git.sr.ht/~hellseher/
GPG: 9847 81DE 689C 21C2 6418 0867 76D7 27BF F62C D2B5

… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна найти
смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но совершенно не в
состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2025, 19:16 Andreas Enge, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Am Mon, Aug 11, 2025 at 10:00:39AM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> > > I suppose we can push to master tomorrow.
> > This looks still feasible, but maybe rather in the evening than in the
> > morning. I have rebases nss-updates on top of go-team, so the data
> > service has evaluated the branch already, and it should start right away.
>
> I think we are ready to go! If you are around for pushing to master
> tonight, Oleg, I will let you enjoy the pleasure, if not I will go ahead
> and push myself tomorrow morning.
>
> Andreas
>
>