Subject: Re: Request for merging "go-team" branch

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 10:00:39 +0200

Am Sun, Aug 10, 2025 at 11:26:10AM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> Concerning aarch64, I will resubmit the blocking builds, which had
> failed due to out of memory errors; maybe this will restart the
> depending packages.

It did!

However, over night a "guix gc" job has started, which I have just killed.
Hopefully we can continue like this until the hard disk will have been
upgraded...

I have also restarted guix-build-coordinator and qa-frontpage just in case.
Job submission has picked up again, visible for x86_64. On the positive
side, it looks as if the aarch64 machines have continued to build in the
absence of new submissions and have almost emptied theire queue, so the
architecture has caught up over night.

> I suppose we can push to master tomorrow.

This looks still feasible, but maybe rather in the evening than in the
morning. I have rebases nss-updates on top of go-team, so the data
service has evaluated the branch already, and it should start right away.

Andreas