Subject: Re: Request for merging "go-team" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2025 22:38:35 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for letting me know.

I'm finalising python-team after migrating to pyproject-build-system, high
impact packages.

Will take a look tomorrow

VCS: https://github.incerto.xyz/; https://git.sr.ht/~hellseher/
GPG: 9847 81DE 689C 21C2 6418 0867 76D7 27BF F62C D2B5

… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна найти
смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но совершенно не в
состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2025, 20:30 Andreas Enge, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Build failure of [email-masked] on armhf:
>
> https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/gd07vhc7cg63s1d66b1zm91xchi0sp8b-go-1.24.3.drv
>
> While this is not blocking, maybe you have an idea on how to repair it.
>
> Andreas
>
>