Subject: Raspberry Pi 5, guix pull bug

From: "Rechsteiner Ralph (recl)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 18:49:46 +0000

guix pull
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-locales' package and defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
receiving objects   4% [###                                                                   receiving objects   5% [###                                                                   receiving objects   6% [####                                                                      Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to dd5cb57 (55,234 new commits)...
guix pull: warning: pulled channel 'guix' from a mirror of https://git.guix.gnu.org/guix.git, which might be stale
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git dd5cb57
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  44KiB                                              904KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  208KiB                                            2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  481KiB                                    2.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  180KiB                                      7.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  6.8MiB                                            5.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/07fri003gj4dbjfgqbwny9bnwp6plj77-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/8lg0si66n1zn5j7la91h4949axmwyv0v-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/0zwyg0bggyr69gx0bvag3kv1nkmsk1di-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/25jabryh1gza1r1z2kq4fi6wrp2xkhhs-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/h4kicpdxqrlcbzrycliq00xy5sjjlw39-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/08a5b0csvsz0i4wh6w8lxr13k5vq2wd9-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/nqv3z91l5gcym2ivjvs7qv9iclsif1kw-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/1zdf21qf7gxn8sv9qhp8hazc754qlyg0-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bash-static-5.1.16  580KiB                                    1.32GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.39  8.2MiB                                            20.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16  579KiB                                    3.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-11.4.0-lib  3.4MiB                                         3.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16  524KiB                                    7.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.4.4  50KiB                                            490KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.2.4  227KiB                                            1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-1.1  660KiB                                      10.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libxcrypt-4.4.36  118KiB                                       1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  210KiB                                      803KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.9  8.1MiB                                            769KiB/s 00:11 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.9-debug  6.7MiB                                       72KiB/s 01:35 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc  300KiB                              791.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16-doc  300KiB                              434.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  54KiB                                           107.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  54KiB                                             722KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8-static  31KiB                                      559KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8-static  27KiB                                       98KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 coreutils-9.1  2.4MiB                                          7.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 coreutils-minimal-9.1  2.4MiB                                  108KiB/s 00:23 [##################] 100.0%
 diffutils-3.10  315KiB                                         1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 ed-1.20.1  52KiB                                               534KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 expat-2.5.0  94KiB                                             675KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 findutils-4.9.0  424KiB                                        1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 font-dejavu-2.37  2.3MiB                                       8.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 font-ghostscript-8.11  3.3MiB                                 12.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gawk-5.3.0  1.2MiB                                             4.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-11.4.0-lib  3.4MiB                                         7.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.39-static  1.1MiB                                     2.95GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.39  795KiB                               1.37GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-toolchain-11.4.0-static  199B                                754B/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.39-debug  17.2MiB                                     1005KiB/s 00:18 [##################] 100.0%
 gmp-6.3.0  459KiB                                            303.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-toolchain-11.4.0-debug  203B                               396KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 graphviz-minimal-7.0.1-doc  967KiB                            2.20GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 grep-3.11  217KiB                                            568.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-json-4.7.3  59KiB                                        1.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-lib-0.2.8  402KiB                                        3.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gzip-1.13  87KiB                                               1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee  19KiB                             116KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 isl-0.24  694KiB                                              12.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.4.4  50KiB                                            589KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.2.4  213KiB                                            220KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libgpg-error-1.51  258KiB                                      2.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libidn2-2.3.4  151KiB                                          1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgcrypt-1.11.0  543KiB                                       3.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libjpeg-turbo-2.1.4  364KiB                                    3.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-gcrypt-0.4.0  201KiB                                     2.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libltdl-2.4.7  37KiB                                           616KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libpsl-0.21.1  57KiB                                            94KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libstdc%2B%2B-11.4.0  1.8MiB                                  10.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libtasn1-4.19.0  109KiB                                        1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 binutils-2.41  10.1MiB                                         2.4MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-1.1  517KiB                                       3.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 linux-libre-headers-5.15.49  1.1MiB                            3.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 lzlib-1.13  53KiB                                            118.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 mpfr-4.2.1  442KiB                                             3.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-lzlib-0.3.0  36KiB                                       588KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 mpc-1.3.1  113KiB                                              302KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 ncurses-6.2.20210619  688KiB                                   3.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 nettle-3.9.1  396KiB                                            27KiB/s 00:15 [##################] 100.0%
 nghttp2-1.58.0-lib  89KiB                                    114.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 openssl-3.0.8  2.0MiB                                          7.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 p11-kit-0.24.1  392KiB                                         1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 mit-krb5-1.20  1004KiB                                        16.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 patch-2.7.6  92KiB                                              82KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-5.36.0  13.8MiB                                           4.5MiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-gettext-1.07  9KiB                                        163KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-pod-parser-1.65  74KiB                                    1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-sgmls-1.1  30KiB                                          499KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-syntax-keyword-try-0.28  28KiB                            584KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-term-readkey-2.38  18KiB                                  378KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-text-wrapi18n-0.06  5KiB                                   79KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-unicode-linebreak-2019.001  97KiB                         1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-xs-parse-keyword-0.34  55KiB                              1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 perl-yaml-tiny-1.73  25KiB                                      11KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  180KiB                                      1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 po4a-0.73  2.1MiB                                              4.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.9  7.0MiB                                            531KiB/s 00:13 [##################] 100.0%
 readline-8.1.2  399KiB                                       946.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 ld-wrapper-0  13KiB                                             91KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 make-4.4.1  477KiB                                             387KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 sed-4.8  216KiB                                                1.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 make-4.4.1-debug  284KiB                                     780.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 sed-4.8  216KiB                                              321.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 sqlite-3.39.3  1.2MiB                                         2.20GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 texinfo-6.8  1.3MiB                                           1.75GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-sqlite3-0.1.3  57KiB                                   143.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 util-linux-2.37.4-lib  1.6MiB                                  6.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 xz-5.4.5  562KiB                                               353KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 xz-5.4.5  576KiB                                               346KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 xz-5.4.5-static  106KiB                                        338KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 file-5.45  331KiB                                              381KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 xz-5.4.5-static  106KiB                                        1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 zlib-1.3  76KiB                                                1.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 zlib-1.3  76KiB                                                 21KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-11.4.0  26.2MiB                                            128KiB/s 01:39 [########          ]  47.3%retrying download of '/gnu/store/zcvhj876402zaz3cd2j6s2k4y4fnzdf7-gcc-11.4.0' with other substitute URLs...
-Backtrace:
          17 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/k9qvx4788izd4p2cn28cda8lha6zwzr1-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
\    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2212:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80> #<procedure 43691a00 at ./guix/self.scm:1388:2 (st?> ?)
   2040:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   301:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80>)
   1232:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80>)
   1099:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80>)
    940:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2097:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80>)
   1434:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80> #<procedure 4ae8b3e0 at ./guix/store.scm:20?> ?)
  1450:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80> ("/gnu/store/64d35bj6yvnj4ms5g8krw73z9v3nnfim-guix-daemon-1.?" ?) ?)
  1450:15  3 (loop #f)
   747:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 34751c80> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
   101:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
     79:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

./guix/serialization.scm:79:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/k9qvx4788izd4p2cn28cda8lha6zwzr1-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "dd5cb574b53337620c31dcc6cd727eabc6a09a48"; system: "aarch64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>

ZHAW, Zurich University of Applied Sciences

Ralph Rechsteiner, Research Associate
MSc Biomedical Engineering (Electronic Implants)

InES, Institute of Embedded Systems
Postfach
Technikumstr. 22
CH-8401 Winterthur

Email: [email-masked]