Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Update priusa-sicer to version 2.9.2

From: nomike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 02:02:39 +0200

The update required serveral changes:

- catch2 needs to be available as version 3.8. As it has a lot of dependend apps,
  I chose to create a new package.
- opencascade-occt: This was downgraded by prusa-slicer due to a bug which still
  doesn't seem to be fixed in the latest version.
- hidapi-cmake: hidapi deprecated autotools/automake and switched to CMake.
  As I couldn't get prusa-slicer to build properly with the automake version
  I switched it to CMake. To avoid issues with existing dependencies, I created
  a new package. The old ond should probably be marked as deprecated and slowly
  phased out.
- prusa-libbgcode doesn't have official releases, so I just created a new build
  using the same commit as is used by the upstream project.
- prusa-slicer is updated to the latest version. I took patches from
  https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/media-gfx/prusaslicer but only
  included the ones which seem necessary.

There is a bug in prusa-slicer in regards to hidapi which I fixed in the package
definition. I also filed https://github.com/prusa3d/PrusaSlicer/issues/14505 for that.

nomike (5):
  gnu: Add catch2-3.8
  gnu: Add version 7.6.1 of opencascade-occt
  gnu: Add hidapi-cmake
  gnu: Update prusa-libbgcode
  gnu: Update prusa-slicer to version 2.9.2

 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  28 +++
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm                  | 199 ++++++++++--------
 gnu/packages/libusb.scm                       |  30 +++
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        |  98 +++++++++
 ...0-dont-force-link-to-wayland-and-x11.patch |  12 ++
 .../patches/prusa-slicer-2.8.1-cgal-6.0.patch | 191 +++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/prusa-slicer-2.8.1-fstream.patch  |  42 ++++
 .../patches/prusa-slicer-fix-tests.patch      |  17 --
 8 files changed, 508 insertions(+), 109 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/prusa-slicer-2.6.0-dont-force-link-to-wayland-and-x11.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/prusa-slicer-2.8.1-cgal-6.0.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/prusa-slicer-2.8.1-fstream.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/prusa-slicer-fix-tests.patch

-- 
2.49.0