Subject: [PATCH 0/3 gnome-team]: Require zlib in gdk-3.0.pc.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 14:36:56 +0100

This fixes the gtk+ package to correctly depend on zlib on the
pkg-config file as right now it specifies it as -lz but pkg-config is
not able to find the library directory of zlib because it is not listed.

This changes it so that zlib appears in the requires field.

This in turns fixes the coq-ide package build which wasn't able to find
zlib for that reason, and also simplifies the frama-c package which
worked around this by just adding zlib as an input.

I think it's best to use pkg-config way of doing things which simplifies
packages IMO instead of adding zlib to packages that require gtk+ and
don't have zlib listed in inputs.

Additionally moves gtksourceview-3 from native inputs to inputs as it is
a runtime dependency.

Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ (3):
  gnu: gtk+: Require zlib in gdk-3.0.pc.
  gnu: ocaml-lablgtk3-sourceview3: Fix inputs.
  gnu: frama-c: Remove zlib from inputs.

 gnu/packages/gtk.scm   | 13 ++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/maths.scm |  3 +--
 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0