Subject: Re: bug#66703: Broken link to Debbugs User Guide

From: Vincent Legoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2024 18:44:18 +0000

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 9, 2024 at 2:12 AM John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> (There was a patch from Vincent Legoll that was lost as it was only sent
> to the bug number, which goes nowhere:
>

Yes, I did not use the tool (mumi CLI ?) to reply, so I just sent to the
bug number
hoping it would reach the interested people. I think an easy CC list that
you can
copy/paste would be a nice UI feature for mumi web.

> <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/66703#5> This just removes the reference
> though. Adding to the CC here.)
>

Yep, not knowing what was wanted/useful I just went for the simple Occam
fix.

Thanks for reviving the issue !

-- 
Vincent Legoll