Subject: Add a feature to automatically close specified bug reports upon committing.

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 11:37:25 +0200

Hello,

following a (lengthy) discussion on guix-devel [1] I propose to add the
new feature to our currently used server side post-receive git hook.

Some details about the implementation have been discussed with other
interested persons in [1] and I'll try to summarize them in this thread
Soon™.

To complete this feature request (wishlist) we need:

1. code implementation in the git hook _and_ testing

2. documentation ("Contributing" section)

3. installation on out git server

I'm going to take ownership of this bug (wishlist) but I'm not able to
do it on my own because I miss some info and authorization on the server
side.

(to be continued...)

Happy hacking!  Gio'

[1] https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]/

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures