Subject: Re: bug#65665: [PATCH] Really get all the implicit inputs.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 09:07:44 +0200

Hi!

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ulf Herrman <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This patch series causes package-mapping to recurse into package and bag
>> arguments when #:deep? #t is given.  It also recurses into gexps and
>> gexp inputs in search of packages to devour.  It also ensures that build
>> systems leave all of their implicit package arguments in the bag
>> arguments, ready to be found by package-mapping.  It also fixes a couple
>> build system errors I came across while modifying 40+ build systems and
>> testing a deep package transformation.
>
> Nice series!
>
> I've reviewed it, and it makes sense to me.  I'd like to apply it to the
> core-updates branch.  Core team, what say you?

Sorry for the delay, I’ll provide feedback within a couple of days.

Ludo’.