Subject: Re: [bug#64225] [PATCH 0/9] Adding unrelated texlive packages

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 07:49:36 +0200

Hello,

reza via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Nicolas
>
>> I'm in the process of rewriting the texlive build system (in the
>> tex-team-next branch). You may want to wait this branch to be merged.
>
> No worries I'm not in a hurry, when do think will the rewrite land on 
> master?

I don't know. I still need to fix a problem on monolithic texlive, then
everything is ready. Then it will need to be built by the CI. Hopefully,
this will not be long.

> Shall I send a patch for the tex-team-next branch?

New packages do not trigger rebuilds, so this can wait for the branch to
be merged.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou