Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Remove spurious file, add env var

From: reza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:21:05 +0000

Remove spurious patch file in gnu/local.mk and add WM_PROJECT_DIR
environment variable.

Reza Housseini (4):
  gnu: Add ftest.
  gnu: utfcpp: Update to 3.2.3.
  gnu: Add openfoam-org.
  gnu: Add openfoam-com.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  34 ++
 .../patches/openfoam-4.1-cleanup.patch        | 243 ----------
 gnu/packages/simulation.scm                   | 444 ++++++++++++------
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm                    |  35 +-
 5 files changed, 355 insertions(+), 402 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openfoam-4.1-cleanup.patch

base-commit: de84b24613afa4020f3f0553dad8e39a78d1f92c
-- 
2.39.2