Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: utfcpp: Update to 3.2.3

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 23:33:04 +0800

This patchset:
* Updates utfcpp to 3.2.3.
* Unbundles its test framework ftest as a new package used in the native-inputs.
* Fixes build issues caused by utfcpp's include path change.

The patchset is a split from both #62473 and #63765 since they have a common
procedure to update utfcpp.

As utfcpp has less dependents, it might be better to get this applied first.

For #63765, there's no change besides "utfcpp update" removal, so I'll keep the
current version before reviews or the QA process.

Reza Housseini (2):
  gnu: Add ftest.
  gnu: utfcpp: Update to 3.2.3.

 gnu/packages/check.scm     | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/games.scm     |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm | 27 ++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/packages/video.scm     |  5 +++++
 4 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

base-commit: f25529b08e356f89ca7cecc44295085531a8faba
--
2.40.1