Subject: [PATCH 0/4] OpenFoam update to version 10

From: reza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 20:53:54 +0000

This is a patch series updating OpenFoam to version 10. This series gets rid
of the OpenFoam patch file and also adds the OpenFoam build from openfoam.com
(therefore the distinction with openfoam-org and openfoam-com).  Some effort
was put forward to build the two packages with the same instructions as the
sources are still very similar.  There is a strange issue that inside the
build of openfoam-com which inherits from openfoam-org, the version of
openfoam-org is used. Maybe this is a bug? Furthermore the dependencies and
build instructions have been updated to build the paraview plugin for OpenFoam
and the OpenFoam tests (only available for openfoam-org).

Reza Housseini (4):
  gnu: Add ftest.
  gnu: utfcpp: Update to 3.2.3.
  gnu: Add openfoam-org.
  gnu: Add openfoam-com.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  34 ++
 .../patches/openfoam-4.1-cleanup.patch        | 243 ----------
 gnu/packages/simulation.scm                   | 432 ++++++++++++------
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm                    |  35 +-
 5 files changed, 346 insertions(+), 400 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openfoam-4.1-cleanup.patch

base-commit: de84b24613afa4020f3f0553dad8e39a78d1f92c
-- 
2.39.2