Subject: [PATCH 0/21] Juliahub import script.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:47:56 +0100

Hi guix!

 Took me quite more time than I would've liked, but I have a usable
 juliahub scheme import script!

 It seems there's still one edge case that isn't covered and revolves
 around when Julia packagers don't properly tag their git repos (I've
 only seen the case with SnoopPrecompile). There's the possibility to
 rely on tree commit hashes from the General repository (since this is a
 valid way to identify/store a git repo), but that needs some major
 changes in the way latest-repository-commit works. Otherwise, it needs
 to be done by hand. It might also not work for subpackages in
 directories that are up-to-date on juliahub but not yet on github, I
 haven't met this case yet.

 I'm sending a patch series in the coming minutes.

It's detailed since I haven't swauased all commits, for readability, but
I can squash it further if necessary.

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves