Subject: Re: [bug#60521] [PATCH v7] home: Add home-dotfiles-service.

From: paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 22:14:24 +0100

Hi Ludo' ,

that was an intentional fix I introduced after trying your code and 
having my home break :) . I just believe we are not aligned on the 
requirements. Does a tree -a call to your dotfiles directory resemble 
what is documented in the manual?

We either need to change the manual or the code, I don't have a clear 
preference . At this point I'm just happy this is in Guix but right now 
the manual matches Stow's usual directory layout. The code in this state 
contradicts the documentation and does not take into account the 
additional "git" directory given dotfiles directory that looks like this:

  tree -a dotfiles/
dotfiles/
└── git
     └── .gitconfig

2 directories, 1 file

Thank you for your time,

giacomo