Subject: Re: [bug#59354] [PATCH] gnu: Add texlive-mathdots.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 16:47:39 +0100

Hello,

"yarl baudig" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am not sure how it's wrong. Path will follow. Is it better?

It is. Thanks.

>> This doesn't look like a trivial package since it contains a ".ins"
>> file. You need to generate the ".tex" and ".sty" files from it.
>> 
> I think it is, "tex/generic/mathdots/" in tug repo contains ".tex" and ".sty" and if I compile, they are here.
> First texlive package I package. I tried `guix import texlive
> mathdots` then amended by looking at other texlive packages. Please
> show me if I am wrong.

"guix import texlive mathdots" output doesn't include "#:trivial? #t"
for a reason. You need to take a longer path and generate runfiles from
the ".ins" file ; see e.g., "texlive-capt-of".

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou