Subject: Re: bug#57460: [PATCH 00/19] Refresh to specific version

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 11:48:52 +0200

Hi!

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On 28-08-2022 15:15, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
>
>> This series now implements refreshing packages to a specific version,
>> see <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-07/msg00061.html>.
>
> I have looked at the patches and they all seem reasonable to me
> (although not verified locally) -- only two nitpicks but they don't
> affect the semantics at all.

I had some further comments as you saw, but most of them are cosmetic.
:-)  I think this patch series is a much welcome improvement, and it’s
almost ready.

The one thing that needs to be sorted out is the version syntax in ‘guix
refresh’, but it sounds like we should be able to do that without too
much difficulty.

Apologies for the delay in reviewing, and thanks for this work!

Ludo’.