Subject: Bug

From: Dennis Seidler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:31:22 +0200

Versions:
guile-json              4.5.2                   out
/gnu/store/grjvqx3xfjlczak7j3gsdf0q4wf7fnw6-guile-json-4.5.2
guile-git               0.5.2                   out
/gnu/store/b9srz33q8nxfchf93qbs2qpal0a0fmdk-guile-git-0.5.2
guile-avahi             0.4.0-1.6d43caf         out
/gnu/store/xh1za68mijfc9n5qfp78ysry8ma3qh79-guile-avahi-0.4.0-1.6d43caf
guile-lzlib             0.0.2                   out
/gnu/store/s1k8dd9bgya7hdcy9bp556a63dsx44z3-guile-lzlib-0.0.2
guile-zlib              0.1.0                   out
/gnu/store/i03bxwialv5vzvfwrm0mrnnxli4lswys-guile-zlib-0.1.0
guile-sqlite3           0.1.2                   out
/gnu/store/zla19n28n59riyg1yvwhcj7w90zb9gdq-guile-sqlite3-0.1.2
guile-gcrypt            0.3.0                   out
/gnu/store/60jl4xry9c93j9l0rr7nkvbw7dihjz4k-guile-gcrypt-0.3.0
guile2.2-gnutls         3.7.2                   out
/gnu/store/4zcmnfk1wqnlac2qypgxaixcqxhny16n-guile2.2-gnutls-3.7.2
guile2.2-ncurses        3.0                     out
/gnu/store/d771rqrl8cr96drwqshzjyp182xzrgdr-guile2.2-ncurses-3.0
guile2.2-reader         0.6.3                   out
/gnu/store/hpnnawj5s0si93nsbm2r5mjnry2kc327-guile2.2-reader-0.6.3
guile2.2-lib            0.2.7                   out
/gnu/store/vchqzk55nd1fvcmpcbhfbc43j8vkigyn-guile2.2-lib-0.2.7
guile                   3.0.8                   out
/gnu/store/1jgcbdzx2ss6xv59w55g3kr3x4935dfb-guile-3.0.8
gnutls                  3.7.2                   out
/gnu/store/zl9wf0zwq2ka9rpmayp53hnp2mn460xf-gnutls-3.7.2
gcc                     11.2.0                  out
/gnu/store/rhwx78cp1s8nbi93b6p5xpdfd7rpq969-gcc-11.2.0
make                    4.3                     out
/gnu/store/xijziz8r87baiz87vc9sm04lwadwf4ls-make-4.3
libgcrypt               1.8.8                   out
/gnu/store/3kl94m3ksm45a880b6lnn3kagk857lj9-libgcrypt-1.8.8
sqlite                  3.37.0                  out
/gnu/store/jd6nn2c8ln5flv4vwl7pp1w804w2i9wj-sqlite-3.37.0
zlib                    1.2.11                  out
/gnu/store/8qv5kb2fgm4c3bf70zcg9l6hkf3qzpw9-zlib-1.2.11

============================================================================
Testsuite summary for GNU Guix 1.3.0.17414-e777c
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 2145
# PASS:  2136
# SKIP:  7
# XFAIL: 1
# FAIL:  1
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
============================================================================
See ./test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
============================================================================
make[4]: *** [Makefile:5947: test-suite.log] Fehler 1
make[4]: Verzeichnis „/home/denyosef/guix“ wird verlassen
make[3]: *** [Makefile:6055: check-TESTS] Fehler 2
make[3]: Verzeichnis „/home/denyosef/guix“ wird verlassen
make[2]: *** [Makefile:6304: check-am] Fehler 2
: