Subject: Re: [PATCH] gnu: Add cl-clm.

From: jgart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 18:18:18 -0400

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 13:00:45 +0000 Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Guillaume,

I finally got around to testing this.

> The attached modified version of your patch seems to compile clm without
> error (although some files end up in a different directory compared to
> "regular" lisp libraries), but I have not tested if it works as expected.

This is the error I get from my session:

```
 λ guix shell -L . sbcl sbcl-clm rlwrap
hint: Consider passing the `--check' option once to make sure your shell does not clobber environment variables.

^C
 λ guix shell -L . sbcl sbcl-clm rlwrap --pure
hint: Consider passing the `--check' option once to make sure your shell does not clobber environment variables.

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
The following derivation will be built:
  /gnu/store/kr09rg3zhhjnzfw65mddy79lk64nf83s-profile.drv

0.1 MB will be downloaded
 rlwrap-0.45.2  93KiB                                                                                                                                                                    396KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
building CA certificate bundle...
listing Emacs sub-directories...
building fonts directory...
building directory of Info manuals...
building profile with 3 packages...
 guix-shell  rlwrap sbcl
This is SBCL 2.2.2, an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp.
More information about SBCL is available at <http://www.sbcl.org/>.

SBCL is free software, provided as is, with absolutely no warranty.
It is mostly in the public domain; some portions are provided under
BSD-style licenses.  See the CREDITS and COPYING files in the
distribution for more information.
CL-USER(1): (require :clm)
;   using existing configuration file mus-config.h

;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/clm-package.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/initmus.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/sndlib2clm.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/defaults.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/ffi.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/mus.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/run.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/sound.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/defins.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/env.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/export.fasl
;loading /gnu/store/689x05vvcxd0q4crygl698vykfdv9s83-sbcl-clm-5/share/common-lisp/sbcl/clm/clm1.faslALSA lib dlmisc.c:339:(snd_dlobj_cache_get0) Cannot open shared library libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so (/gnu/store/nfxcjvv9c2q6in9x52kkkayqv38k00ai-alsa-lib-1.2.4/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
ALSA lib dlmisc.c:339:(snd_dlobj_cache_get0) Cannot open shared library libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so (/gnu/store/nfxcjvv9c2q6in9x52kkkayqv38k00ai-alsa-lib-1.2.4/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

NIL
```

It looks like an issue with a shared library. WDYT?

all best,

jgart

https://whereis.みんな/
gemini://whereis.みんな/