Subject: Re: bug#49334: [PATCH] DRAFT website: Add page listing branches.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 12:33:56 +0200

Hey Ludo,

> +                #:target-date (string->date* "2021-07-20")
> +                #:merge-period (* 4 30 24 3600))))

This looks fine, thanks! I wonder if it would make sense to extract the
target date and maybe other information from Cuirass.

We could have something like specification properties with a key/value
association. The https://ci.guix.gnu.org/specification/master/properties
URL would return:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
{
        TARGET_DATE: "2021-07-20"
}
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This way, the https://guix.gnu.org/branches page would be mostly static
and we could update specification properties directly from Cuirass web
interface.

WDYT?

Thanks,

Mathieu