Subject: A bug

From: Eduardo Almeida da Conceição <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 21:45:56 -0300

$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	c2b183e
substitute: 
/gnu/store/q19l04vd2za80mk1845pz7r8cz29qk43-bash-minimal-4.4.23/bin/bash: 
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
substitute: 
/gnu/store/q19l04vd2za80mk1845pz7r8cz29qk43-bash-minimal-4.4.23/bin/bash: 
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... /Backtrace:
            9 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/a0zpydz0h9zyc33dz4zwkhc2shy2s36g-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9  8 (_ _)
     159:9  7 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2  6 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2  5 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2076:24  4 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 1ccba80> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
In ./guix/self.scm:
   1303:16  3 (_ _)
     928:4  2 (compiled-guix 
"/gnu/store/ac02hags203ylif03bsd4zlhs0bkzp9m-guix-c2b183e" #:version _ 
#:channel-metadata ?)
    191:26  1 (scheme-node "guix-packages" ((gnu packages abduco) (gnu 
packages abiword) (gnu packages #) (gnu # ?) ?) ?)
In ./guix/modules.scm:
    157:28  0 (module-closure _ #:select? _ #:dependencies _)

./guix/modules.scm:157:28: In procedure module-closure:
Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &missing-dependency-error 
[module: (gnu packages distributed) search-path: 
("/gnu/store/ac02hags203ylif03bsd4zlhs0bkzp9m-guix-c2b183e" 
"/gnu/store/idskkmlpd2cd42gnfidf5wjwj5qc8yxr-guile-gcrypt-0.1.0/share/guile/site/2.2" 
"/gnu/store/8a32sr1w5cz37hyypiw18m808vw2s6xw-module-import")] be46f90>)'.
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/a0zpydz0h9zyc33dz4zwkhc2shy2s36g-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"c2b183e13d7bcd36cc62253add436eb2946abe4e"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.0.1"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.
$
$ guix --version
guix (GNU Guix) 1.0.1
Copyright (C) 2019 the Guix authors
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later 
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.