Subject: Re: bug#48237: [PATCH] gnu: emacs-consult: Add‘emacs-ve

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 11:17:14 +0900

Hi,

Olivier Rojon <[email-masked]> writes:

> Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to clean up orphaned or old issues.  I've read the discussion but I am not
> sure if that which has been discussed is still of relevance about 3,5 years later.  Can
> any one of you give an update and/or close the issue?
>
> Have a good day :)

Thanks Olivier, keeping our list of opened issues relevant is very
valuable.

Since there was no concensus on what to do, and it was not clear the
suggested changes would have improved the status quo, I think it's fair
to close it now.

Done!

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim