Subject: Re: bug#48064: texlive-* packages fail to build non-deterministically

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 12:17:32 -0300

Em quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2021, às 10:07:27 -03, Ludovic Courtès 
escreveu:
> Yes, you need debug info for (@@ (gnu packages commencement)
> glibc-final), which is not what you get when you type “glibc:debug”.
> 
> HTH!

It did, thanks for the tip! For the record, this is the command line that 
worked for me:

$ guix environment texlive-amscls --pure	\
	--with-debug-info=texlive-bin	\
	--ad-hoc			\
	-e '(list (@@ (gnu packages commencement) glibc-final) “debug”)’  \
	valgrind gdb

Then I pointed valgrind at the /lib/debug directory in the environment’s 
profile, as seen in my previous message.

-- 
Thanks,
Thiago