Subject: Bug report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 10:33:55 +0300

~ $ guix pull
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 8b0ae1e (16,356 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 8b0ae1e
substitute:
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/q0s3bi0by383cqzl9zz1wf74p6pdl3fc-libx11-1.6.A-doc
...
 libx11-1.6.A-doc  1.2MiB             2.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cqwj25wxzzs8frz5c9alqns24bcfspqz-libbsd-0.10.0
...
 libbsd-0.10.0  99KiB                 471KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/h7sy4hr7arjknbyy1aq0xwv6fksnzw9n-libxau-1.0.9
...
 libxau-1.0.9  9KiB                   507KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/6cdl970wcv4jhvpgbh8sdj54a5gwhmwj-libxdmcp-1.1.3
...
 libxdmcp-1.1.3  24KiB                1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/a8gdwnmpryd39jixzy4xs9p4i7gy17qv-libxcb-1.14
...
 libxcb-1.14  874KiB                  1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4ildmh169dixyn05mlgjz07x4d2hcq2g-libx11-1.6.A
...
 libx11-1.6.A  693KiB                 875KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/7y3lvk3xf4im8n44337mc6y0ccysvfia-font-dejavu-2.37
...
 font-dejavu-2.37  2.3MiB             2.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/i8h2pcxqdq07ijm3ibkka8f4smn1w48v-bzip2-1.0.8
...
 bzip2-1.0.8  58KiB                   528KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/imh5xxqw10dql4crlngbbjh4r24raf4j-expat-2.2.9
...
 expat-2.2.9  95KiB                   639KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/3x2kak8abb6z2klch72kfff2qxzv00pj-libpng-1.6.37
...
 libpng-1.6.37  231KiB                834KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/a45p39mgqvfd8kjwibyr0q42k1mw7gmf-util-linux-2.35.1-lib
...
 util-linux-2.35.1-lib  1.4MiB        388KiB/s 00:04 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/haaam6v8l4s75mj9xmpb9gc78xk001y9-freetype-2.10.1
...
 freetype-2.10.1  544KiB              945KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
guix substitute: error: connect: Connection timed out
substitution of
/gnu/store/yykjxzsw9yrhbdwm0v45cxp2fnyjzn6f-fontconfig-2.13.1 failed
guix pull: error: some substitutes for the outputs of derivation
`/gnu/store/n40v03w3ch6zh3nzg0w6z83lmxj7rlv0-fontconfig-2.13.1.drv' failed
(usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to build
derivation from source
~ $ guix pull
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 8b0ae1e
substitute:
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/yykjxzsw9yrhbdwm0v45cxp2fnyjzn6f-fontconfig-2.13.1
...
 fontconfig-2.13.1  820KiB            736KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/84hjhzjypgp5pgh6r5y7m561lk625pn0-c-ares-1.16.0
...
 c-ares-1.16.0  123KiB                623KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/v5rgf8v6cjxjbngkzjcznj98dkxj8svg-jansson-2.12
...
 jansson-2.12  27KiB                  3.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/nzygsjdnr69gmqhfchys2dkb8lnra89x-jemalloc-5.2.1
...
 jemalloc-5.2.1  405KiB               709KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/23d9f16wbv22qin71ac32hql81bzzkab-libev-4.31
...
 libev-4.31  121KiB                   733KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/frg642g7pxh95cdahar2s884ig82i1xn-nghttp2-1.41.0-lib
...
 nghttp2-1.41.0-lib  89KiB            592KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/dkzivzn17qilmqdfpyps62b395wxhshh-openssl-1.1.1f
...
 openssl-1.1.1f  2.1MiB               1.1MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/r7k859hmcnkazf492fasqvk25jflnfk6-xz-5.2.4
...
 xz-5.2.4  247KiB                     603KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/c8w9z48vvx2a3q3k44ch9yn00wk1qwhb-libxml2-2.9.10
...
 libxml2-2.9.10  1.1MiB               334KiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/8m9dar0cz4a3r9dk8v9cxg2d1hjw2f3p-nghttp2-1.41.0
...
 nghttp2-1.41.0  548KiB               1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/k98xlv5ibm0py30sc1mhabbkh1ib780a-libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5
...
 libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5  380KiB         1024KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/av65fmjs2iahr25vljpajs2vxhfl7glp-bdb-5.3.28
...
 bdb-5.3.28  945KiB                   1.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5yjp2rlvhjbxn02w5vby35ymrs0fmcjb-gdbm-1.18.1
...
 gdbm-1.18.1  171KiB                  847KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/wwip7nbrnkgw1sqqxvqhc8fk0riikrag-gnutls-3.6.12
...
 gnutls-3.6.12  1.7MiB                1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/xp8545c74xkkj12q41d1zl5wngb477gj-cyrus-sasl-2.1.27
...
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB            863KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rc9bykfn457d6gijhhf32nqijhi8839x-openldap-2.4.50
...
 openldap-2.4.50  1.2MiB              1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/b35n2gdln3j97qaan8nkz4mnxm0lqfx1-curl-7.71.0-doc
...
 curl-7.71.0-doc  601KiB              2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/df2b7phcs3ngb46ip7iaimrwcx83c1bp-nghttp2-1.40.0-lib
...
 nghttp2-1.40.0-lib  89KiB            539KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1nr91k4mi3rr6zwzj61db3ys4mqnbjpb-openldap-2.4.49
...
 openldap-2.4.49  1.2MiB              1.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4yv9d6yr127z3mam522ncqpmwry3lcnh-curl-7.71.0
...
 curl-7.71.0  365KiB                  798KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/qrp6p1kbj5xs5x9341aq06m1zwyhld1l-curl-7.69.1
...
 curl-7.69.1  361KiB                  893KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4kq9k7cvwmg42hvk71m2kihiasz7x9z8-git-minimal-2.29.2
...
 git-minimal-2.29.2  4.0MiB           1.7MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/gzip/r7xjz7k2183yz1ldggzbxxivd9nskdn0-config.scm
...
 config.scm  501B                      67KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/gzip/li1smyw1vdws879mdf6vhh25vl9kjzzr-git.scm
...
 git.scm  101B                         13KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/6fvqsjy4m5zbkipwh8grv94snlhnsnag-gmp-6.2.0
...
 gmp-6.2.0  583KiB                    1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/gzip/vzfwki1q60i42xhnn3mdm1r7wfnav48h-hash.scm
...
 hash.scm  132B                        17KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vd0876ky3ip8zgl5m15l23vqnpqx7y5v-libffi-3.3
...
 libffi-3.3  54KiB                    534KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hg5z55cy28qxq3v2s9d9lw6dkhyfya84-libgc-8.0.4
...
 libgc-8.0.4  224KiB                  777KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vv9j7pi05daplyv61jv9yhj5vpmn0p2n-libltdl-2.4.6
...
 libltdl-2.4.6  37KiB                 1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rip41jax9swcx356sj43h5xqads9fih5-libunistring-0.9.10
...
 libunistring-0.9.10  500KiB          1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/10r887zzlzlmd7jpzbk138s17y2hwa4l-module-import
...
 module-import  2KiB                   90KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/58aqsgnc8sz70zkqp6ad9k72s7vy2fk5-pkg-config-0.29.2
...
 pkg-config-0.29.2  201KiB            723KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/js30f8vdn06flfxn0gc1k265iymfkjx9-module-import-compiled
...
 module-import-compiled  1.5MiB       497KiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0m0vd873jp61lcm4xa3ljdgx381qa782-guile-3.0.2
...
 guile-3.0.2  6.9MiB                  1.7MiB/s 00:04 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/gzip/cb3nbg7bw5g483i71qs62jv1vy0gg00z-compute-guix-derivation
...
 compute-guix-derivation  814B        114KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/j7aq22zlksi746fxx1n8ldpdh4kv7h17-gnutls-3.6.15-doc
...
 gnutls-3.6.15-doc  1.0MiB            1.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/87kif0bpf0anwbsaw0jvg8fyciw4sz67-bash-5.0.16
...
 bash-5.0.16  1.2MiB                  2.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/xwlp7h184gj03lx3fsz4my2p53vj92c3-gnutls-3.6.15
...
 gnutls-3.6.15  1.7MiB                2.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-openssl-1.1.1i
...
 openssl-1.1.1i  2.1MiB               1.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/g2s5jfkfd4k973wb58476b1bbv9zpm6m-zlib-1.2.11
...
 zlib-1.2.11  82KiB                 261.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-python-minimal-3.8.2
...
 python-minimal-3.8.2  11.9MiB        1.7MiB/s 00:07 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rn75fm7adgx3pw5j8pg3bczfqq1y17lk-gcc-7.5.0
...
 gcc-7.5.0  15.2MiB                   2.0MiB/s 00:07 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/7hizrpdsqf6q3pjgzmi51r5vbzlijkw0-python-minimal-wrapper-3.8.2
...
 python-minimal-wrapper-3.8.2  353B     779B/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1nxd28y29f0ksmbplbrshkc71bky2g8n-gnutls-3.6.15-debug
...
 gnutls-3.6.15-debug  2.3MiB          411KiB/s 00:06 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/395pvii4bcjqxvdv7h0drq10lxi01sv1-glibc-utf8-locales-2.31
...
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.31  376KiB      623KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/l59033zbr31zl132cmfzr6i7x5d4iybm-libx11-1.6.12-doc
...
 libx11-1.6.12-doc  1.2MiB            1.7MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/3x6y8kpbwjmzpndjfhdbn654g7dm85cp-libxcb-1.14
...
 libxcb-1.14  874KiB                  976KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rwkqxykm91a75w9afhb41saj0dmf30hw-libx11-1.6.12
...
 libx11-1.6.12  692KiB                107KiB/s 00:06 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fmdscjlqdzz5pb6ijlqfi7kmwc0a634a-python-3.8.2
...
 python-3.8.2  12.0MiB                2.2MiB/s 00:05 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/y46swgl07yrznl5s8n13r8br2h4y65r3-python-wrapper-3.8.2
...
 python-wrapper-3.8.2  347B              16B/s 00:22 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/d2c09h0xxlmql98yd989hibi347arwqv-libtiff-4.2.0-doc
...
 libtiff-4.2.0-doc  358KiB            770KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vfr3y4j0hqrf2vg8cdb7999604gg6xwc-libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5
...
 libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5  380KiB        641.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/gmf2rp7d7qp5ww5lh53s748w796q6yp0-libtiff-4.2.0
...
 libtiff-4.2.0  391KiB                 56KiB/s 00:07 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/macdf0y0id1h00y2zqy5sxzwn2v3qvdz-cyrus-sasl-2.1.27
...
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB            109KiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/20bgydwiszx3wrdqg7py2lby20dz09bg-cyrus-sasl-2.1.27
...
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB          724.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/198dw01d3mp26ghdxym5hsi60lfynm9m-gnutls-3.6.15
...
 gnutls-3.6.15  1.7MiB                2.7MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/as9q61cn5jk9srknmfnlprmz2snqk597-openldap-2.4.57
...
 openldap-2.4.57  1.2MiB              214KiB/s 00:06 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/sjh8jrp0cw2bxxnn9v5svlcsp1bwdyj5-curl-7.76.0-doc
...
 curl-7.76.0-doc  624KiB              1.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0zawnjiv9aan8spa8vfwl1fwfmkzv5g5-nghttp2-1.41.0-lib
...
 nghttp2-1.41.0-lib  89KiB            119KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vdipv3c6f3g429rbbv8aa5m640isilxk-openldap-2.4.50
...
 openldap-2.4.50  1.2MiB              587KiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1qd88064j2iicfnkxf5ylffmvisnsdlw-curl-7.76.0
...
 curl-7.76.0  385KiB                   45KiB/s 00:09 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/8w6s8bfy3i6dfka46k4wmgygq310cm6s-curl-7.74.0
...
 curl-7.74.0  379KiB                493.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0-

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/531rwkb8m6yccq4l1mkrqxclrqwy0jj3-git-minimal-2.31.1
...
 git-minimal-2.31.1  4.1MiB           227KiB/s 00:19 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/b6sjc7x78bpgf86p7ixbg9l1kg4wrfg7-libssh-0.9.5
...
 libssh-0.9.5  235KiB                 322KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/j3f5hx6yvhlj3sapiipigkwg05b49nwn-freetype-2.10.4
...
 freetype-2.10.4  555KiB              942KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9v99igikg8x91f8b10nn6930pvcsbsm1-guile-ssh-0.13.1
...
 guile-ssh-0.13.1  220KiB             303KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/skxf0dmvgrw84pb2yzi1g1hwn0swv9kx-fontconfig-2.13.1
...
 fontconfig-2.13.1  820KiB            1.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/khcvfzmjpzcz4b846b13wdzf9ni5bda1-guile-ssh-0.13.1-debug
...
 guile-ssh-0.13.1-debug  201KiB     181.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fx3979c88s9yxdbchyf36qryawgzpwb5-libx11-1.6.10
...
 libx11-1.6.10  693KiB                1.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9jznxb2f5s46yr8fmppigiad0fyh4b4p-tcl-8.6.10
...
 tcl-8.6.10  2.3MiB                   780KiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cw69is9wbbllwx95wky4pmbcsk4vvbpd-libxrender-0.9.10
...
 libxrender-0.9.10  23KiB              31KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/v04z33qas38iiv5ndasf4cw80kqyyr1r-zstd-1.4.4-lib
...
 zstd-1.4.4-lib  345KiB               663KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/zravcm0vwdj733ipalw07cg2gwzjlljh-libxft-2.3.3
...
 libxft-2.3.3  47KiB                   93KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/nr36k2r2f4s35cx3pmhx4im6wkwzndz2-guile-zstd-0.1.1
...
 guile-zstd-0.1.1  24KiB               41KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fh35rs84xhri8wmawr1ypb8wfjhi0x4n-tk-8.6.10
...
 tk-8.6.10  1.3MiB                    1.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/qlyzqdx6i50d3rfz6hapf53gpjc43n7c-python-3.8.2-tk
...
 python-3.8.2-tk  30KiB             102.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/60g7r3l01fd7c58yjbm6krgcwj1jkpwg-file-5.38
...
 file-5.38  267KiB                    339KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/m1z7cdbqsqyp9xnjw5cvlb4a7gkcg3m4-binutils-2.34
...
 binutils-2.34  4.8MiB                1.5MiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/57xj5gcy1jbl9ai2lnrqnpr0dald9i65-coreutils-8.32
...
 coreutils-8.32  2.5MiB               1.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/12ws549m1rj0ca3ara0fxvnms7yi6bpx-dbus-1.12.16
...
 dbus-1.12.16  295KiB               666.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/s3dcqzwqaakv1yx37by9chksdbkgih17-glibc-2.31-static
...
 glibc-2.31-static  1.3MiB            1.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hwcky7446s952w0mwchhmm211ll07zrq-glibc-utf8-locales-2.31
...
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.31  376KiB      736KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/bbpvh28a0srim3hsrmx0a366i23awyyk-http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee
...
 http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee  19KiB    41KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/mpa04aq8lblbcviyxywxcsb1zbi0mf39-ld-wrapper-0
...
 ld-wrapper-0  14KiB                 12.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/8nh0hbrr8iaz6qkwavcnzi0824f3xb68-libsepol-3.0
...
 libsepol-3.0  410KiB               905.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash:
warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/ddiqqwyrp47wb7n1nlpybblfvznhfmpn-libsigsegv-2.12
...
 libsigsegv-2.12  17KiB              39.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%

-Backtrace:
          13 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/cb3nbg7bw5g483i71qs62jv1vy0gg00z-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 12 (_ _)
    159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2  9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2066:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f533e7af780> _
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1900:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   256:18  6 (_ _)
   1137:2  5 (_ _)
   1003:2  4 (_ _)
    849:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  1948:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f533e7af780>)
   1362:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f533e7af780>
_ _)
  1373:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f533e7af780> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1373:15: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation
`/gnu/store/3y1srgsy38y6p2q6wyjw19d5vv5grdl7-guile-git-0.5.1.drv' failed
(usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to build
derivation from source "
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/cb3nbg7bw5g483i71qs62jv1vy0gg00z-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"8b0ae1eb72d2844d83c5da2b3393088446bc73d1"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.2.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

~ $