Subject: Failed to compute the derivation for Guix

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 18:22:59 -0500

Hello Guix!

Guix pull failed with following error:

guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/r1chv4mzyrix08ibb8n3ridadc9g2rgv-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"58853df8f695b77f41ab6e1969fda2c20fd7f816"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "4e902da60c84059413b838acf1dfd39c3aa73ec6"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

Backtrace:
           11 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/r1chv4mzyrix08ibb8n3ridadc9g2rgv-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 10 (_ _)
     159:9  9 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-user) 
7faf8731bf?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2062:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7faf855425f0> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
    1896:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    258:18  6 (_ _)
    1123:2  5 (_ _)
     982:2  4 (_ _)
     843:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   1944:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7faf855425f0>)
    1362:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7faf855425f0> _ _)
   1373:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7faf855425f0> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1373:15: ERROR:
   1. &store-protocol-error:
       message: "build of 
`/gnu/store/lbzdd5wz3isjdqbd2zjlkqlgch9h5k2r-git-minimal-2.30.1.drv' failed"
       status: 100

Regards,
RG.