Subject: dino translations are not used

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 21:26:59 +0100

in [email-masked] translations are not used.

While the package contains translations for quite some languages, these
are not used. When running dino under strace control I could not even
spot any access to any "locale" directory

Expected:

Translated strings are used

Reproduce:

 1. Install [email-masked] (which is the current version as of this writing)
 2. Ensure you have LANG, LC_ALL, LC_MESSAGES and LANUAGE set to an
    non-Englich locale
 3. Start dino under strace control: strace -f -e trace=file -o
    /tmp/trace.txt dino
 4. Open the menu (left "hamburger")
 5. All texts are still English
 6. Inspect /tmp/trace.txt

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |