Subject: Re: bug#44612: Read standard input in `guix repl'

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 12:23:13 +0100

Pierre,

So far this looks like an (SB)CL(-specific) bug, right?  Does it 
happen anywhere else?  I tried Guile[0].

Pierre Neidhardt 写道：
> It does not work now, I haven't looked at the details.

Please do.

To ‘it does not work’ I can reply only that Nyxt doesn't build 
[log attached] on current master & that learning Common Lisp by 
putting random text into SBCL doesn't work :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]:
(use-modules ((ice-9 popen)))
(let ((g (open-output-pipe "guix repl")))
  ;; XXX The Guile prompt after each input line is ugly.
  (display "(use-modules ((guix))) (%store-prefix)" g)
  (close-pipe g))