Subject: Re: bug#43579: g++ does not provide std::fegetround

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:28:36 +0200

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 10:05:43PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
>> It looks very similar indeed. But then the fix given there has not fixed
>> my problem, which occurs in a current gcc-toolchain.
>
> My impression is that the root cause is the same one, that we are somehow
> misconfiguring our gcc builds, as discussed in this thread:
>    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-06/msg00096.html
>
> And that the hacky fix works for the other problems, but apparently not
> for this one.

I’m having a different but possibly related problem with
arm-none-eabi-nano-toolchain-7-2018-q2-update, which used to work some
time ago (in axoloti-patcher-next).

For that issue the hack also did not work.

-- 
Ricardo