Subject: Re: bug#43528: Download all issues so I can search?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 19:33:49 +0200

Hi!

On 2020-09-20 9:30, Yasuaki Kudo wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> If possible, I would like to download all guix issues in the tracker
> (in other words, database dump?) so I can just use full text search
> locally.   Is it possible?

Probably!  This is basically what Mumi, the software behind 
issues.guix.gnu.org, does: pull all bug-guix and guix-patches mail from 
debbugs.gnu.org and index it locally using Mu.

I don't *think* it uses any secret API/authentication/whitelisted IPs 
etc. but am not very familiar with its innards.

If you can read Scheme, you can probably figure it out from 
<https://git.elephly.net/gitweb.cgi?p=software/mumi.git>.

Hoping to've been of some help,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.