Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] gnu: emacs: Update to 27.1.

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 19:19:04 +0200

Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> I confirm that with Mark's commit
>> emacs-clojure-mode

I've filed bug#43090 with a trivial patch for emacs-clojure-mode, no
need to revert Emacs 27.1 for this bug IMHO.

> and emacs-elisp-refs are also broken.

is there a specific bug report for this plz?

there is also bug#43093 for emacs-ess

can we coordinate our efforts in order to avoid to revert emacs 27.1 by
tagging relevant [1] open emacs packages bugs as critical? [2]

[...]

Thanks! Gio'

[1] can we define "relevant" as: all bugs that breaks a previously
compiling emacs package?

[2]
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/search?query=subject%3Aemacs+is%3Aopen+severity%3Acritical

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures