Subject: spice-vdagent not scaling the display

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 08:30:53 +0000

Hi,
I have installed guix v1.1.0 as a guest OS using virt-manager. In the 
misc. services section of the manual 
http://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/guix.html#Miscellaneous-Services , it is 
suggested to enable the spice-vdagent service. So, with help on irc chat 
I added the two lines in my config.scm
(use-service modules ... spice)
(spice-vdagent-service) in the services list.

On rebooting with the newly configurated build, I'm able to use the 
clipboard feature of spice, but the display does not scale on resizing 
the window (I have checked the option - Autoresize VM with the window in 
virt-manager).

Relevant Log:
localhost shepherd[1]: Service spice-vdagentd has been started.
localhost spice-vdagentd: GetSeats failed: The name 
org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit was not provided by any .service files
localhost spice-vdagentd: (console-kit) seat: (null)
localhost spice-vdagentd: no session info, max 1 session agent allowed