Subject: Re: bug#40738: Prometheus (and Alertmanager)

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 23:09:42 +0100

Hi Chris,

For reference: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/40738

On Sun, 03 May 2020 at 12:17, Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> The packages build, but still need quite a bit of work. They're both
>>> written in Go, so the Git repositories not only include the relevant
>>> source code, but the source code of the entire dependency tree (hence
>>> the packages have no inputs). That'll need addressing.
>>
>> Would the gopkg importer at
>> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2018-04/msg00310.html> be
>> of any help?  (I think I posted an updated version later on but I can’t
>> find it.)
>
> Yeah, I think getting a working importer is going to be the way to
> address this.

This old report had been marked as moreinfo 4 years, 43 weeks, 6 days
ago.  With no more activity.

Therefore, I’m closing.

Feel free to reopen if I’m missing something.

Cheers,
simon