Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] gnu: nss: Make reproducible.

From: Christina O'Donnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 16:15:54 +0100

This patch-set is a slight modification of the previous one with a single change:

In the last commit, I have removed the specification of test parameters that
previously reduced the number of tests. This wasn't justified in the commit
message and turned out to be unnecessary anyway.

Christina O'Donnell (3):
  gnu: nss: Update to 3.99.
  gnu: nss-certs: Update to 3.99.
  gnu: nss: Make reproducible.

Zheng Junjie (2):
  gnu: nss: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: nspr: Fix cross-compilation.

 gnu/packages/certs.scm                        | 24 +++++++++++---
 gnu/packages/nss.scm                          | 22 ++++++++++---
 .../nss-define-NSS_FIPS_DISABLED.patch        | 29 ++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/nss-disable-shlibsign.patch       | 33 +++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/nss-define-NSS_FIPS_DISABLED.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/nss-disable-shlibsign.patch

base-commit: 9a47ef6182b6a36354699efbdbedca17f24cd9b8
-- 
2.41.0