Subject: Re: bug#37309: ‘ssh-daemon’ service fails to start at boot

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 09:40:37 +0100

Hi Jelle,

Jelle Licht <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> I think I am also running into a similar issue on my spinning rust based
> T400. Is there a workaround available that does the above,

I added `(extra-content "ListenAddress 0.0.0.0")` to my
openssh-configuration, to only listen on IPv4 addresses:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(service openssh-service-type
		  (openssh-configuration
		   (port-number 22)
		   (extra-content "ListenAddress 0.0.0.0")
		   (authorized-keys
		    `(("g" ,(local-file "keys/ssh/g.pub"))
		      ("hydra",(local-file "keys/ssh/hydra.pub"))))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I tried to reboot several times one machine I can use for testing and it
works for me: please can you try and report if this also works for you?

[...]

Thanks! Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures