Subject: Re: bug#36931: guile-bash repository no longer exists?

From: Jesse Gibbons <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 19:23:41 -0600

On Mon, 2019-08-05 at 16:38 +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
> Jesse Gibbons <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > guile-bash fails to build. The site https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit
> > /use
> > rs/kaction-guest/retired/dev.guile-bash.git says it is not on the
> > web
> > server.
> 
> Perhaps a copy of the sources can be found in the Software Heritage
> archive?
> 
> --
> Ricardo
> 

I don't know if it's exactly the same, but I found something similar at
https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/origin/https://github.com/k
action/guile-bash/directory/
Thanks for the suggestion.

I requested a tarball, and received this statement in the email:
"Please keep in mind that this link might expire at some point, in
which case you will need to request the bundle again."

Do you have any recommendations on where to host the tarball? If
necessary, I am willing to create a repository for the code on my
github.