Subject: [bug#36162] [PATCH 0/4] Add 'remote-eval'

From: [email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 13:35:08 -0400

[email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze) writes:

> Wow, this is great! It seems like this patch series is implementing a
> number of things I'd been wishing I could just import from some other
> Guix module. I'm signing off for the night, but I'll apply this tomorrow
> and give you some feedback.

It seems this breaks 'operating-system-derivation'.

#+BEGIN_SRC
Backtrace:
          19 (_ #<procedure 40d32e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
In gnu/services.scm:
    320:2 18 (_ _)
In gnu/system.scm:
    461:4 17 (_ _)
In unknown file:
          16 (_ #<procedure 40d9220 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
          15 (_ #<procedure 2ebc160 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
In guix/monads.scm:
    482:9 14 (_ _)
In unknown file:
          13 (_ #<procedure 2ebc100 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
In guix/store.scm:
   1667:8 12 (_ _)
   1667:8 11 (_ _)
In unknown file:
          10 (_ #<procedure 2f1d940 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
           9 (_ #<procedure 2f2c460 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
In guix/monads.scm:
    482:9  8 (_ _)
In unknown file:
           7 (_ #<procedure 26ba500 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
In guix/store.scm:
   1667:8  6 (_ _)
In unknown file:
           5 (_ #<procedure 2701740 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
           4 (_ #<procedure 27b2200 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> #<…> …)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   191:27  3 (_ #(#(#<directory (guix gexp) c8f640> #<procedure…>) …))
   173:47  2 (_ #(#(#<directory (guix gexp) c8f640> "module-im…" …) …))
    159:9  1 (_ #(#(#<directory (guix gexp) c8f640> "module-im…" …) …))
In guix/derivations.scm:
   597:28  0 (derivation->output-path #f _)

guix/derivations.scm:597:28: In procedure derivation->output-path:
In procedure struct_vtable: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting struct): #f
building gnu-deployed...
#+END_SRC

'git bisect' seems to think that 9dddee345b introduced it.

Regards,
Jakob