Subject: Re: bug#34871: bug: failed to compute derivation (possible duplicate)

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 10:47:08 +0100

Hi Platoxia,

Platoxia <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &invoke-error [program: "make" arguments: ("-C" "tests" "test") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f] 491dc0>)'.
> builder for `/gnu/store/k5h4iz2hm48rc145x5fy49dnh3230iac-curl-7.63.0.drv' failed with exit code 1
> @ build-failed /gnu/store/k5h4iz2hm48rc145x5fy49dnh3230iac-curl-7.63.0.drv - 1 builder for `/gnu/store/k5h4iz2hm48

[...]

> Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &store-protocol-error [message: "build of `/gnu/store/13v1z6zyn412m2r3lb1n61xx4jjhag31-git-minimal-2.21.0.drv' failed" status: 100] 6f0a5d0>)'.
> guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/qhxsq8wk7nysfys9a3n8jbcz838yx1aa-compute-guix-derivation'
> failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "ce32ce70475254bd5686f8ca77048127037bc87d"; system: "x86_64-linux";
> host version: "14bba460abe1704ef7c02fb144c047ca0c8b821f"; pull-version: 1).
> Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

An indirect dependency of Guix, cURL in this case, failed to build.

The binary for this cURL is available on ci.guix.info, though.

Did you enable substitutes from <https://ci.guix.info>?  See
<https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Substitute-Server-Authorization.html>
and related pages.

Thanks,
Ludo’.