Subject: Re: [bug#34613] Acknowledgement ([PATCH] gnu: Add prometheus.)

From: Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:29:12 +0100

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. márc. 11., H, 23:20):
>
> Hi Gábor!
>
> Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]> skribis:

>
> Glyphicons appears to be non-free, indeed.  Could you check what Debian
> does, for instance?  It may be that we can just remove or replace it
> with something else.

I've checked this, this is not actually included in the prometheus
source anywhere,
only copied from the influxdb license file. The only other appearance
of glyphicons
in the code is for the web interface, where it is part of bootstrap,
and as such it is under
apl2.0 there.

I don't know if it is a problem to allow this influxdb module stub to
live in the source,
but I don't think so... (I would not consider this as a case of
promoting use of non-free
software.) Wdyt?

> Thank you
> Ludo’.

Best regards,
g_bor