Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Some [email-masked] patches

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:52:43 -0500

From: Eric Bavier <[email-masked]>

Hello Guix,

The following are 3 [email-masked] patches.

The first fixes our guile2.0-guix package, which has been failing to build for
a little while.

The second adds a new "guix-minimal" package.  The intent is to check that
Guix builds with the minimal requirements that we outline in our README.

The third fixes our new (guix status) when using Guix with [email-masked].

Thanks,

Eric Bavier (3):
  gnu: guile2.0-guix: Fix build.
  gnu: Add guix-minimal.
  ui: Fix port-buffering with [email-masked].

 gnu/packages/gnupg.scm              | 12 ++++++++++--
 gnu/packages/guile.scm              | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm | 19 +++++++++++++++++--
 guix/status.scm                     |  5 +++--
 tests/status.scm                    |  5 ++++-
 5 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0