Subject: Re: [PATCH] gnu: rust: make rust 1.25.0 build reproducible

From: Nikolai Merinov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:55:44 +0500

Hi, 

Please, do not merge. Change rejected. With this change 1.27.0 build
still not reproducible. I should try to figure out which llvm
compilation options make builds non-reproducible.

Regards,
Nikolai

Nikolai Merinov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to configure how rust use llvm, but I did not succeed in
> it. Looks like [email-masked] usage was fixed fully only in rust 1.26.
>
> I already checked once that 1.25 and 1.26 rust releases is reproducible
> in my environment with [email-masked] and [email-masked] respectively. When I posted
> this patch I restarted my builds with "--rounds=2".
>
> Regards,
> Nikolai