Subject: Re: [bug#30991] [PATCH v2 2/3] services: Add modem-manager-service-type.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 15:22:07 +0200

Hello Danny,

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:

> Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> * gnu/services/networking.scm (modem-manager-service-type): New variable.
>> (<modem-manager-configuration>): New variable.
>> (modem-manager-configuration): New procedure.
>> (modem-manager-configuration?): New procedure.
>> * doc/guix.texi (Networking Services): Document it.
>
> LGTM, thanks!

Ping!  :-)

I think the only question was about patch 3/3, which adds ModemManager
to ‘%desktop-services’.  I’m in favor of dropping patch 3/3, but
regardless patches 1/3 (the variant that moves
‘static-networking-service-type’ to (gnu services base), as we
discussed) and 2/3 can definitely go in!

Thanks,
Ludo’.