Subject: Re: [PATCH] Ruby on Rails (web-application framework)

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 21:48:08 +0000

Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]> writes:

> 2018-03-03 21:55 GMT+01:00 Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>:
>
>> Tags: moreinfo
>>
>> Let's use this bug to track the process of packaging Ruby on Rails.
>>
>> My current plan is to take chunks of the packages from the wip-rails-2
>> [1] branch here, check them over, and then send them up for review.
>>
>> If anyone else wants to join in, that would be great.
>>
>>
> This would be great! Actually I would really like to see redmine on GuixSD
> :)
> Please keep me in line. I'm willing to help. Should I join in taking the
> packages
> or just the review?

Either would be great, I've send through patches for the first few
packages for review already.

If you do look at working on the packages, just make sure to keep this
bug up to date.

Thanks,

Chris