Subject: Re: bug#29662: bug#24194: GUIX gc - add warning

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 19:16:22 -0200

Has the person who had the unsubscription issue already solved the
specific problem? I'm sending this message to person anyways, if you
received it twice, then you are still subscribed.

Can some list administrator confirm if the person is already
unsubscribed?

Finally, Joshua, I think we are discussing in bug-guix mailing list, not
guix-devel (I can see this because if I choose to reply to group, my
email client writes bug-guix email address in the To field of my
message).

2017-12-24T23:16:20+0000 Joshua Branson wrote:
> Hey,
> Sorry to bother you guys, but I'm having trouble leaving this email list...
>
> I've tried logging into the web interface, and that failed.
>
> I tried emailing [email-masked], and that didn't seam to work. 
>
> Can someone help me leave this email list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joshua

-- 
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
  gratis).
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
  instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
  Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
  GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
  (apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.