Subject: rofi - Failed to set locale and relink messages

From: Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:35:17 -0700

Hi Guix,

Having issues running rofi on my Guix+Arch Linux setup.
Getting this when running it:
# rofi -show run
rofi: Relink
`/gnu/store/88wvqp60hbrdvbp0xsqad5c6njjfshcw-libpng-1.6.28/lib/libpng16.so.16'
with
`/gnu/store/ybpgv1v7606xw7mafda66w10hiynpiw2-glibc-2.25/lib/libpthread.so.0'
for IFUNC symbol `longjmp'
rofi: Relink
`/gnu/store/2sq8w3x8glbjlfn22im6nwwycmbdlzws-freetype-2.7.1/lib/libfreetype.so.6'
with
`/gnu/store/ybpgv1v7606xw7mafda66w10hiynpiw2-glibc-2.25/lib/libpthread.so.0'
for IFUNC symbol `longjmp'
Failed to set locale.

then it exits.

I've set:
GUIX_LOCPATH=$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8

Using glibc-locales

It seems to only be affecting rofi, I have no issues running emacs.

I might have missed something, guix is still new to me.

thanks

-- 
s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g