Subject: Re: bug#28111: qemu testsuite fails

From: Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 01:35:49 +0100

Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]> writes:

>   /arm/hmp/connex:                                                     OK
>   /arm/hmp/xilinx-zynq-a9:                                             OK
>   /arm/hmp/mps2-an385:                                                 OK
>   /arm/hmp/vexpress-a9:                                                OK
>   /arm/hmp/vexpress-a15:                                               OK
>   /arm/hmp/canon-a1100:                                                OK
>   /arm/hmp/lm3s811evb:                                                 OK
> FAIL: tests/test-hmp

My previous snippet didn't include the actual error

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
TEST: tests/test-hmp... (pid=27743)
  /arm/hmp/integratorcp:                                               OK
  /arm/hmp/nuri:                                                       qemu-system-arm: cannot set up guest memory 'exynos4210.dram0': Cannot allocate memory
Broken pipe
FAIL
GTester: last random seed: R02S53adf2b44f1ff46cb48bd55ebce8854c
(pid=27751)
  /arm/hmp/mps2-an511:                                                 OK
  /arm/hmp/verdex:                                                     OK
  /arm/hmp/ast2500-evb:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/smdkc210:                                                   qemu-system-arm: cannot set up guest memory 'exynos4210.dram0': Cannot allocate memory
Broken pipe
FAIL
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I have tried to build QEMU again with the same guix version and succeed.
So Like previously reported this is underterministic.

-- 
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37