Subject: Re: bug#27862: tor-hidden-service should support IPv6

From: ng0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 09:09:31 +0000

ng0 transcribed 1.3K bytes:
> Right now the tor-hidden-service only supports IPv4 naming scheme,
> while it is possible to define IPv6 for tor aswell.
> 
> Someone should fix this.

man tor:

HIDDEN SERVICE OPTIONS
   The following options are used to configure a hidden service.

…

   HiddenServicePort VIRTPORT [TARGET]
     Configure a virtual port VIRTPORT for a hidden service. You may use this option multiple times; each
     time applies to the service using the most recent HiddenServiceDir. By default, this option maps the
     virtual port to the same port on 127.0.0.1 over TCP. You may override the target port, address, or
     both by specifying a target of addr, port, addr:port, or unix:path. (You can specify an IPv6 target as
     [addr]:port. Unix paths may be quoted, and may use standard C escapes.) You may also have multiple
     lines with the same VIRTPORT: when a user connects to that VIRTPORT, one of the TARGETs from those
     lines will be chosen at random.

-- 
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://n0is.noblogs.org/my-keys
https://www.infotropique.org https://krosos.org