Subject: Re: bug#27460: Kernel Panic during booting GuixSD

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 01:06:50 +0200

Hi,

> When I boot the GuixSD I get this :
>
> " end Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
> exitcode=0x00000000 "

do you have another machine where you could test the installation?
We’ve discussed this on IRC before and I ran out of ideas; it is not
impossible that this is a hardware problem of some kind.

Other ideas:

* What root file system do you use?  Could it be something that is not
  supported by our kernel?

* What kind of CPU do you use?

* Is there any more text in that kernel panic that might be interesting?

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net