Subject: Re: bug#27080: ¨make install" fails because of missing gawk

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 13:10:15 +0200

Hi Konrad,

> I am trying to build/install Guix 0.13 from sources (git checkout),
> using a binary installation of a slightly earlier Guix in a Ubuntu 16.04
> host system. Basically I am doing
>
>    git checkout v0.13.0
>    guix environment guix
>    make check
>    make install

You did not run “./configure --localstatedir=/var”.  In config.log you
should see what file paths were detected for the tools that are used
during the build.  It could be that this is outdated and that you should
reconfigure.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net